Monday, May 23, 2011

Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition

      Well, who can't wait for EVO?
      I can't.
      This is the best video game tournament of the year. To think that I will pass it up by not taking off work is just a little bit repulsive. That Sunday is getting taken off and the Saturday before, I will be asking for a morning shift. Shout outs to Team Sp00ky and all what they do. This community has gotten better and better and with Super Arcade Edition coming to consoles in June, I don't know what to think about. I sold my Madcatz SE Stick today just so that I can train harder and harder.
     I was going to fly out to Las Vegas to attend Evo but money is not on my side at this time of the year. I can't wait for my new stick to come in the mail and I hope to attend multiple tournaments over the next couple of months after EVO. My prediction is that EVO will be taken over in a number of games by "The Beast", Daigo Umehara.

8 comments: